The Berkley Power Swimmer is a finesse swimbait that can be rigged in numerous ways. The subtle action of the tail makes this is a powerful soft plastic to apply to many rigs, and the smaller profile helps entice finicky bass.
- 5.49Features Berkley’s Powerbait Scent
- Comes in 2.3, 3.3, 3.8, and 4.3 inches
- Paddle tail gives a subtle but lifelike action
Reasons to buy
- Similar profile and lure design to the Keitech Fat Impact - but many bass anglers prefer the durability on the Power Swimmer
- Berkley’s Powerbait scent is proven to get more bites and is highly-rated by anglers around the globe
- Superb imitator of shad and works incredibly with a jighead
- Anglers love a smaller profile swimbait in clearwater conditions
- The Power Swimmer has been praised for its durability
Reasons not to buy
- This soft plastic has a fantastic reputation!
Reviews from our Readers
The Powerbait Power Swimmer by Berkley is a must-have if you’re looking to imitate baitfish on a day out on the water. This is a finesse option that has a lifelike, subtle action that works on a wide variety of rigs and applications. Praised for their durability, a bag of Power Swimmers should last you a while.
About the brand
Berkley is one of the few fishing companies that strictly adheres to the scientific process to develop products to give anglers the tools and the confidence to catch more fish. Berkley baits are scientifically proven to work, in the lab and on the water.
Berkley is one of the most well known and versatile brands in fishing, and they're always a solid chance when considering options.