The Damiki Armor Shad Soft Swimbait mimics a fleeing baitfish in an incredibly realistic manner. As with most soft swimbaits, this bait is incredibly versatile and will do the job on a wide range of rigs.
- Incredible imitation of shad and other baitfish
- Ribbed jerkbait body gives the bait a larger profile and more flexibility
- Loaded with scent to help get bass to hold on for longer
Where to get it:
Reasons to buy
- Bass anglers have praised the durability of the Armor Shad, claiming each bait can handle loads of fish
- This soft plastic is a killer during the fall - where baitfish become a large part of a bass’ diet
- Perfect imitator of shad and various other baitfish
- Incredibly lifelike action on several types of rigs, ideal for clearer water conditions and pressured fisheries
- Loaded with scent which invites bass to hold on for longer
Reasons not to buy
- We've read nothing negative about the Armor Shad!
Reviews from our Readers
Want to contribute to this product's ratings?
I love durable baits and that's exactly what these are. They have a great action, get a lot of bites and I can catch 4-5 fish on one.
The Damiki Armor Shad is an incredibly versatile soft swimbait that imitates baitfish effortlessly. Many love to fish it on a light jighead, while others will even throw it weightless when the bite gets tough. If you’re looking for a durable soft swimbait at a decent price - look no further.
Where to get it:
About the brand
Damiki is a fishing lure company with a wide product range. They make everything from soft plastics all the way through to blade baits. Their baits are widely used by anglers of all levels and are supported by pros such as Bryan Thrift and Chad Pipkens.
No items found.
Have the latest bass fishing insights and tackle reviews delivered straight to your inbox.
By clicking Sign Up you're confirming that you agree with our Terms and Conditions.
Thank you! You have been successfully signed up to the TackleLab mailing list.