Designed by one of the best in the sport, Mike Iaconelli brings a finesse masterclass to Abu Garcia's collection. The IKE Finesse Series is the result of over 5 years of intensive research and development. This rod is how Mike wants his finesse rods to be and he has all but mastered the technique. If you're serious about finesse fishing, check this out.
Reasons to buy
- Designed by Mike Iaconelli
- 36-Ton graphite blank provides an ideal balance of weight and backbone
- Rod is built for sensitivity, as all finesse rods should be
- Perfect for finesse techniques such as: shaky heads, ned rigs, drop shot, weightless wacky rigs
- A light and soft tip provides the perfect action and sensitivity for feeling all bites
- Action optimized for hook setting of light presentations
- 7 model options for specific finesse techniques - with heavier options also available
- Works beautifully with all line applications - especially fluoro, which is often a favorite for finesse fishing (tough and more invisible)
- We've only read positive reviews on this rod
Reasons not to buy
- This rod is slightly higher priced
- The type of action on this rod won't be suitable for certain techniques, such as flipping
Reviews from our Readers
The IKE Finesse Series is a highly regarded finesse rod and is designed by a legend in the sport. This rod is perfect if you're looking for a rod specific to finesse techniques as it has insane sensitivity and the necessary backbone to tame any bass.
About the brand
Abu Garcia's influence on the sportfishing community is simply unmatched. The company remains firmly committed to maintaining its industry leadership position by providing anglers with the highest quality, and the most innovative products.
Abu Garcia has also taken a very noticeable interest in bass fishing, providing some of the most advanced and innovative gear in the industry.
Professionals working with Abu Garcia:
- Mike Iaconelli
- Fletcher Shryock
- Bobby Lane